K-pop group BTS has broken another record in the industry. The seven member
- Kin of fallen Japan soldiers pay respects at Pearl Harbor September 22, 2017Dozens of descendants of Japanese soldiers killed in World War II have arrived in Hawaii to pay respects to American war dead.
- Man accused of disrupting flight found competent for trial September 22, 2017A federal judge in Honolulu is scheduled to hear arguments on whether to close a hearing for a man accused of inflight behavior that prompted fighter jets to escort the airplane.
- Police chief: 'A lot of concerns' after shooting of deaf man September 22, 2017Oklahoma City police chief says he plans to meet with advocates for the hearing- and speech-impaired following a deaf man's fatal shooting.
- Attorney: Final San Francisco plane crash lawsuit settled September 22, 2017An attorney overseeing lawsuits stemming from a fatal plane crash in San Francisco four years ago says the last remaining suit in the U.S. has been settled.
- Civil rights commission: Discrimination risk in city fines September 21, 2017U.S. Commission on Civil Rights says the use of court fines and fees as revenue sources by municipalities can lead to discrimination and is something the Department of Justice should continue to investigate.