Ariana Grande has gotten a lot of criticism over using an image for her music
- Lawyers; Asylum seekers face horrible conditions in custody July 20, 2018Federal public defenders say asylum seekers are enduring horrible conditions in a U.S. prison in Oregon, apparently driving at least one person to attempt suicide.
- Work on NYC tunnels complete 6 years after Superstorm Sandy July 20, 2018Work to restore and upgrade the Hugh L. Carey and Queens Midtown tunnels is complete six years after they were badly damaged during Superstorm Sandy.
- Contractor gets prison term for defrauding Sandy victims July 20, 2018A contractor convicted of scamming dozens of New Jersey homeowners out of nearly $2 million following Superstorm Sandy has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.
- Authorities: Close to $100K found after deadly bus crash July 20, 2018Authorities investigating a deadly commercial passenger bus crash along a New Mexico highway say one of the passengers was carrying a backpack filled with almost $100,000 in cash.
- Man sentenced to 25 years in prison for death of infant July 20, 2018A judge called the upstate New York man who was convicted of killing a 1-year-old boy a "monster" as he handed down a sentence of 25 years in prison.