Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande have teamed up for their futuristic music video for “Rain on Me.” After dropping the single last week, Gaga and Grande teased on Twitter that the accompanying video would be […]
- California eases pandemic restrictions; New York Stock Exchange opens May 27, 2020California, the most populous U.S. state, took another step on Tuesday toward ending sweeping lockdowns imposed to contain the coronavirus pandemic, allowing barber shops and hair salons in most counties to operate for the first time in more than two months.
- Four Minneapolis policemen fired after death of unarmed black man May 27, 2020Four Minneapolis police officers were fired on Tuesday over the death of an unarmed black man seen in a video lying face down in the street, gasping for air and groaning, "I can't breathe," while a white officer knelt on his neck for several minutes.
- Exclusive: Research finds concerning drop in U.S. colorectal cancer screenings and surgeries May 27, 2020New diagnoses of one of the deadliest cancers fell by one-third in March and April as U.S. physicians and patients halted appointments and screenings during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- U.S. DOJ closing insider trading probes into three senators: WSJ May 27, 2020The U.S. Department of Justice is closing probes into three U.S. senators over stock trades made shortly before the coronavirus market turmoil, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Where U.S. coronavirus cases are on the rise May 27, 2020Twenty U.S. states reported an increase in new cases of COVID-19 for the week ended May 24, up from 13 states in the prior week, as the death toll from the novel coronavirus approaches 100,000, according to a Reuters analysis.